Subscribe to our e-news for updates and promotion information on our activities, which will be delivered by e-mail free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
When filling in this form, you undertake to
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete required person identification information about yourself; and
- Maintain and promptly update your personal identification information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board (HKMPB) has reasonable grounds to suspect that such given information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, HKMPB has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any current or future use of HKMPB's services (or any portion thereof).
- HKMPB will ensure that all personal data submitted through our webpage (“www.hkmw.hk”) are handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PD(P)O).
- The given information and identification will only be used for enrolment, compilation of statistics, future correspondence, promotion of activities organised by the HKMPB and verification of identification. Apart from staff duly authorised by the HKMPB, no one will be given access to your personal information.
- Applicant has the rights to request access and to request the correction of the given personal data.